Thank you for your interest in joining the Wheels Transporter team!
Our Transporter Team is currently processing all sign-ups and will reach out as additional Transporters are needed. Processing times may vary depending on your market/city and in some cases, the waitlist can be several weeks.
Once you have news about your Transporter application, this article will walk you through the process of becoming a Transporter, screen-by-screen.
1) You'll want to head to transporter.wheels.co, and provide some starting information to get registered.
2) Once your information has been received and processed (this can take up to 24 hours), you will receive the following text message asking to sign the Repositioning Partner Agreement.
3) For your convenience, the Repositioning Partner Agreement
will be signed through a Digital Signature Software platform called,
* Please take note of the city for which you are applying to
be a Transporter is accurate, on the Red banner at the top of your screen*
4) You'll agree to the Terms of Service for Hello Sign, and then it will
walk you through initialing, and signing the document.
5) Once signed and submitted, you will be given a confirmation that
you are officially Contracted! Welcome Transporter!
6) You will receive a secondary confirmation that you are officially a Wheels Transporter.
7) As the text message above shows, you can now head into the Wheels App,
and you should see the Transporter Mode option available.
*If you do not, try force closing the app, or restarting your phone.
If it's still not working, feel free to uninstall the app, and reinstall it.*
If you are running into any issues, please feel free to reach out to Support! They can be reached at email@example.com.