You are expected to return the device in the condition you received it (excluding normal wear and tear). WHEELS may not return your security deposit. For any additional damage, you may incur an incidental charge (up to $3,000) depending on the severity of the damage.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my order before it has been delivered?
- My payment was declined. How can I renew my subscription with a new payment method?
- What happens if I have a mechanical issue with my rental?
- Can I purchase the bike I am currently renting?
- What happens if my bike breaks down while I am away from home?
- How do I cancel my weekly or monthly subscription?
- Is there a security deposit?
- When does the rental period begin? When am I charged?
- What happens if I return my rental damaged? Without the charger or lock?