We do not offer a rent to own option. We offer two rental and ownership options and we hope you find one that fits your needs. If you’ve rented and would like to purchase the bike, you will need to purchase a new bike from our site. We will then pick up your rental when you choose to cancel your subscription.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my order before it has been delivered?
- My payment was declined. How can I renew my subscription with a new payment method?
- What happens if I have a mechanical issue with my rental?
- Can I purchase the bike I am currently renting?
- What happens if my bike breaks down while I am away from home?
- How do I cancel my weekly or monthly subscription?
- Is there a security deposit?
- When does the rental period begin? When am I charged?
- What happens if I return my rental damaged? Without the charger or lock?